For those who want to dig into how music is made, a wide variety of tools are available on the market. What would be very expensive and only accesible for a few in the past, it’s now much more affordable: you only need a computer and a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation, such as Ableton, Cubase, Logic, among many others). Once you have the equipment, then it’s time to learn some basic (and not too basic) techniques to produce music you love. Check the content and options down below:
If you only want to take a few lessons, or you want to master one or more specific functions inside Ableton live, then the single lessons will be your best option. We can focus on what you want to learn or where you struggle most when making music.
Don’t struggle with Ableton. Enjoy the experience
When it comes to making music, we normally have ideas in our minds, but it can be hard to translate that to a music software, which can lead to frustration. Ableton is a super user-friendly program with lots of features that will make your life easier, achieving a fast and efficient workflow.
This course is the perfect opportunity to learn how to create music using Ableton Live. From the basics to the mastering, you’ll finish the course knowing how to master Ableton to create your own tracks and take them into a live performance environment.
The content of the course will be adapted to your level and music taste, so you will feel much more engaged in it.
– Navigate through Ableton Live
– Understanding of both session and arrangement view
– Program MIDI drums and instruments
– Record and edit audio, including working with preexisting audio loops
– Create a piece of music using MIDI and audio within Ableton Live
– Warp and Edit Audio for samples and loops
– Learn how to use the Synths, Samplers and Racks in Ableton Live
– Sound Design and Synthesis in Ableton Live
– Audio and midi effects in Ableton Live